Our department is particularly renowned for its expertise in tax matters, both for companies and individuals and their assets.
We offer pragmatic solutions and respond to all our clients in a timely manner.
We are intricately familiar with a forthright approach to the authorities and administrations (requests for early decisions – tax adjustments – formal or informal contacts, etc.), and we also handle the defence of our clients in contentious procedures (administrative and legal).
Given below is a non-exhaustive list of certain disciplines that the department was able to handle in the recent past:
- Taxation of income from employment (Belgian and foreign);
- Taxation of income from movable capital;
- Tax on Stock Exchange transactions;
- Taxation on life insurance;
- Cayman tax;
- Taxation of income from immovable property (Belgian and foreign);
- Tax adjustments;
- Filing of tax returns (residents / non-residents);
- Monitoring of tax audits;
- Responses to adjustment vouchers, requests for information;
- Tax rulings;
- Mutual agreement procedures in the context of CPDI (double taxation).
- Donations and successions;
- Belgian and foreign foundations;
- Trusts, trust deeds;
- SCI (international civil service) and forestry groups;
- Companies governed under common law.
- Disposals or acquisitions (assets deals – shares deals);
- Liabilities of directors;
- Incorporation of companies;
- Liquidation – corporate reorganisation;
- Intra-group financial flows.